Wednesday 23 March 2011

Second Day of Filming

Today was my second day of filming as I managed to get all of the outside scenes filmed yesterday I was able to concentrate on the inside scenes today.

I only had a short period of time to film the scenes with Savannah as my friend had to leave so I quickly set up my scene with the props I needed and then began filming. I shot a lot of different scenes which conveyed friendship, some of them where ones I hadn't even planned but I thought that I should get a lot of different shots so that I had a lot to play around with when it came to editing.

Once my friend had left Maddie and I could begin filming the scenes where Rosie was showing us around her room and explaining her love for Savannah.

Tomorrow I will upload my footage and begin editing

No comments:

Post a Comment