Monday 31 October 2011

Direction Unit: Deadline Day

Today is deadline day and I am quite calm for a change as I have managed my time well with this project and have not had to do much work to my piece today apart from making sure the credits matched everyone elses. I'm pleased with how my film has come out I've worked really hard on it to make sure it looks professional and interesting. I've used everything I have learnt from previous projects to help me make a piece which I am really happy with. But from doing this project I have also learnt a few things which will help me on future projects and they are:

  • To always make sure you have enough coverage
  • Make sure the sound is being recorded properly by using a boom mic if the actors are far away
  • Make sure you watch your actors carefully to make sure their movements are something you want their characters to be doing 
I also learnt from this project that I do enjoy being the director but it can be quite stressful keeping an eye on everything and there is alot of preparation involved and if you don't do that then you will be very unprepared.

I've finished everything now and I'm ready to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment