Friday 6 July 2012

Big Bro Another Eviction Night


Friday 6th July – Eviction – Live Office Runner
Call time: 9:30am

Today I was on the early shift office runner so I arrived at the studios nice and early and as soon as I got there I began my office duties as normal.

It was then time for the script run. We had new printers in which didn’t jam and Katie (the head office runner) had already printed out the schedules, camera cards and running orders the night before, so all we had to do for the meeting was the scripts. We managed to get these out to where they needed to be within 20 minutes. The scripts were read as usual in the morning script meeting and changes were made so we had to do the final script run with the new changed script.

Today I had to help Bonita (the researcher) with sorting out the prompt cards for the rehearsal. We had to make sure the script on the prompt cards was exactly the same as the main script, print out each bit of the script on stickers and then stick them on the back of the prompt cards. The prompt cards were needed in the rehearsal and so if there was any changes made we had to quickly re print the relevant card and run it over to set.

I continued my normal office duties and then it was time for my long train journey home.

No comments:

Post a Comment