Tuesday 20 August 2013

Love Always Music

Very early on I realised that making this project authentic was going to be a real challenge and if we could pull it off then it would be amazing. One of the first things I thought about is that if we want to use atmospheric music or have something playing on the radio it needed to fit in with the time period. I knew that we would not be able to get copy right to use big well know recordings of war time songs and so I began to contact 1940's style bands and singers. 

I first went through agencies and didn't really get anywhere. When I found out about the Salute to the 40's event I saw that they had bands and artists performing and so I contacted them directly.

There are 2 female singers who have offered to help us for free by giving us copies of their recordings and in return have asked for us to make them a promotional video.

The 2 ladies are:

ZZ_1314272174_MaddyBrown.jpg

ZZ_1312883421_KAS.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment