Wednesday 9 October 2013

Love Always - Its A Wrap

We've finished all the filming for Love Always and I am really happy with how everything went. It has made me realise that I want to be a producer even more.

I did learn a few things like how important it is to get a location agreement so that you have in writing what times you are allowed to be on site.

I also learnt the importance of a good crew. We had quite a large crew for a student production on the shoot days alone and they were all phenomenal no one let the team down, we all worked really well together and everyone was lovely to be around.

Now the filming has wrapped it does not mean my job is over. I need to supervise the edit to make sure Tim is creating the story in the way we discussed and I also need to find certain people to make different sound layers.

I have put a casting call on Music Network Pro for a composer to score the film. I have contacted someone about producing some Foley for the film and I need to find a sound designer to make sure all of the dialogue is clear.

I am really excited about seeing all our hard work come together and see how well we have achieved a period piece on a student budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment