Monday 23 April 2012

AS Live: Email

Today I had a meeting with Helen about mine and Abbi's Madistone Gig Guide VT. We decided that we need to have a bit of an interview in there so that it made the piece more interesting. We realised that there was a contestant on the Voice who lived locally and thought that we might be able to get an interview with her. I emailed her manager to ask if being a part of "Unsigned" would be something she would be interested in.


I am that they get back to me within the next week


I was also talking to Lauren Woodfall and she said that she knows a women called Zoe Sparkle who organises alot of the music events around Maidstone and she is also a very good talker. I think she would also be good to interview to get more information on the Maidstone music scene.

I have drafted up an initial shooting script which I will show Helen to see what she thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment