Tuesday 13 September 2011

Commission Unit: My Ideas

Today we had tutorials with Helen to see where we were with our commission project and what ideas we had come up with. The 3 ideas I pitched to her were:
  1. What happened to different generations in the noughties?
  2. What happened to different couples in the noughties?
  3. How has reality television changed throughout the noughties? Why is there so many reality dramas around now such as The Hills and The Only Way is Essex?
With the third idea I wasn't sure on what the story could be so I sort of discarded it to concentrate on the other two. Helen liked these other two and she helped me to get my ideas flowing about how these people could be linked, what there story could be and what ages they could be.

For both of them I thought I could base it on a street and visit 3 different houses and talked to a different generation/couples in each household to find out what happened to them in the noughties.

Generations                                               Couples
10                                                               Married
30                                                               Divorced  
50                                                               Widowed
or                                                                or
Born                                                           Married in 2000 and where are they now
20
40
60

No comments:

Post a Comment