Wednesday 7 September 2011

Narrative and Genre: What's Involved

For this unit we will have to pick a television production and write a 2500 word essay identifying and examing the use of genre and narrative tools and how online or portable media transmission would affect these tools.

Theres so many programmes to choose from, I could either use a fictional show such as The Office or Eastenders or a factual programme such as Superfat vs SuperSkinny or Extreme Makeover, I could also use Mistresses the same programme I am using for my Direction Unit as this will link the 2 units and I will be able to use the same research for both. I will have a think and decide what programme I think I will be able to get the most out of in terms of understanding the narrative and genre and then be able to put that knowledge in to a 2500 word essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment