Monday 12 September 2011

Direction Unit: I've Changed My Idea

From talking in class about everybodys ideas today I have realised that my initial ideas would turn the drama into a comical parody and that's not what I want to achieve. This project is about taking a drama and directing it in your own way so I need to make sure that I still keep the drama in the scene.I've decided to keep the scene as 4 women and have the scene set around a dinner party.

I have found a scene which I believe represents the whole series well and I have already thought of many ways I can turn the scene into my own by directing it differently but keeping the drama at the forefront.

This is the whole episode I couldn't find a clip and downloading it and editing it to the scene I wanted myself was proving difficult. The scene I am concentrating on is at 11mins to 15:19mins which I know is more then our briefed 3 minutes so I'm going to have to figure out a way of cutting it down so it still flows but still portrays the series and still contains lots of drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment