Wednesday 28 March 2012

Fiction Adaptation Practice

For this practice we had to choose a song and create a new 30 second music video to it by using clips from Youtube. I chose to us Rock Mafia's "Big Bang", initially I want to have a girl being stalked and then bumping into someone at the end but then I found a clip in another music video I really liked and then began making a new idea.



This is the footage I found it was from Cherry Ghost's music video for their song "People Help The People" I thought I know some footage where a women is walking into an underpass from the other direction and so I sourced that and started to edit them together. I really liked how it was looking but I didn't have an ending. I wanted the ending to be the 2 people meeting in the underpass but obviously as the 2 clips where from different places and already shot I had no footage of them meeting and so I decided to have an explosion in the tunnel.


Here is my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment