Saturday 10 March 2012

Location, Location, Location

For the first part of my story where the girl is taking drugs I want her to be slumped against a wall in a room with plain walls for this I will use my bed room as the room is quite big and has plain walls and I have already started positioning the actor and the camera in my head.

For the main part of the story where the girl is transported to the world of Alice in Wonderland I want to use a woods and there are a few near where I live. There's one which I used for my A Level Media project and so know the area well and again have started planning shots and positioning in my head.


For the last bit I wanted her waking up in a hospital but I think I am going to have to fake this as I wont be able to film in an actual hospital. I will either find somewhere else to film it or take inspiration from Lauren Woodfall's sound project and some how fake it using sound and a still image.

No comments:

Post a Comment