Friday 9 March 2012

I Need Costumes

I've given myself quite a big job with my idea for fiction adaptation just for the fact that I need to source alot of costumes. I know that the characters I want for definite in my video are:
  • Alice
  • The Mad Hatter
  • The Cheshire Cat
  • The Queen of Hearts
and if I can I will also have:
  • The White Rabbit
  • The Door Mouse
  • Some Playing Cards
  • The Caterpillar
  • Tweedledum and Tweedledee
I am going to ring a few fancy dress shops and costume warehouses next week to see if they could help me at all.

I know that I can make this video look really good as long as I have good costumes, if I can't get the costumes then I will have to think of a new idea which I'm really hoping I'm not going to have to do.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - a lot of work and money potentially here! If necessary restrict the number of characters or find ways around the problem e.g. could some be 'cut outs' or represented in some other way than people in costumes? Just thinking of your time and money here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about who the most important characters where and I have managed to secure these 3 costumes. I have chosen to use Alice, The Mad Hatter and The Queen of Hearts. I know exactly where and what I want to film all I need to do now is story board it.

    ReplyDelete