Monday 6 August 2012

Harry Potter Tour

Back in April I went to visit the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Tours I was a bit worried at first as I didn't know what to expect and I had only seen the first 4 Harry Potter films and the 4th one I had seen in Germany so I didn't really know the whole story. When I got in there there were hundreds of massive Harry Potter fans dressed as the characters and crying over the experience and this was just in the queue to get in. I kept thinking why am I here. But once I got into the actual tour I became quite excited at what I was seeing and loved learning about all of the hard work which went into creating these huge blockbuster films. Where as some people were excited about seeing pieces from their favourite films and being close to the characters and the story I was excited thinking about how I would like to be part of a project of this scale in the future. The experienced opened my eyes to so many jobs I hadn't ever considered and made me start thinking about what it was I wanted to do in the future.

I would definitely recommend the tours to anyone. It is fun for everyone from someone who has only seen the first film to those who have dedicated their lives to HP.



No comments:

Post a Comment