Sunday 9 September 2012

Big Brother Is Over For Another Year

The finale of Celebrity Big Brother was on Friday and the atmosphere was amazing everyone was excited for it. I was a stand in this time so I was being one of the house mates being re-introduced and so again walking down the catwalk, posing and standing on the stairs and waving to the invisible crowd.
 
I've really enjoyed my time on Big Brother it has been a very long production but I have gained alot of experience, learnt alot and made some vital contacts. In loved being part of a massive production especially one which I had been a fan of for a long time and always wondered how it worked.
 
Tonight is the wrap party and I can't wait to let my hair down with everyone and see what people are like outside the stressful Big Brother world.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment