Wednesday 12 September 2012

Working on Take Me Out

I knew that Take Me Out was in filming at the studios so I went down to check out the set and I was asked if I would be a stand in contestant for the rehearsals and as Take Me Out is one of my favourite shows I jumped at the chance. I had so much fun pretending to be the girls turning off the lights and seeing the boys rehearse with Paddy, I even ended up making it down to the last 2 girls and I had to answer one of the killer questions. My answer was rubbish but I still got picked for the date and I got to walk up the stairs and wave to the other girls before jetting off to the Island of Fenando. Well I didn't actually get to do that bit but I did have fun pretending.

I got talking to Nick the assistant floor manager and he gave us alot of good advice on how to crack into the media industry and he also explained the path he went down to get where he was today. I told him that I was interested in casting and I assumed that the casting team would no longer be involved when the show was in production stage but he said that no they were still around. I didn't get time to talk to anyone this series as I was busy with other things but Take Me Out is back in at the studios in a couple of weeks and so hopefully I will spend a bit more time working on the show and try and talk to the write people about casting.

No comments:

Post a Comment