Tuesday 25 September 2012

Leigh and Zoe's Wedding


On Saturday 1st September it was Dean's brother's wedding and as his wedding gift to the happy couple he asked a couple of us to film it and he would pay our expenses. I was really excited about this as I love a good wedding and as it was for people I knew I was keen to help out and enjoy their day with them.

I thought filming a wedding would be pretty easy but it was alot harder and alot more stressful than I first thought. During the ceremony we had 4 cameras recording and lucky we did as towards the end one of them ran out of memory and the other ran out of battery. This made me really panic but I had to keep reminding myself we still had 2 cameras recording so we should be alright in the edit.

The rest of the day went pretty well filming wise until it started to get dark as we didn't know how to change the ISO on the Cannons and again memory was an issue but we did the best with what we had.

As an extra bonus present for Leigh and Zoe we got lots of their friends and family to do nice messages to camera. This idea worked really well and we got alot of really nice messages as well as funny ones.

The day was beautiful even if it was stressful and now it is time to start editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment