Thursday 31 January 2013

Feedback From The Group

Today I presented my idea to the group and got some very good feedback which gave me more things to think about.

I presented 2 ideas one was the student guide to Europe and the other was a student guide to a gap year travelling the whole world. As I was talking the group and I were both more swayed towards the Europe idea rather than around the world. The group also thought that on hour long show was too long and so this is something I need to think about. I need to research which countries I want to be featured in the series and what I want the presenters to do there and see how long I think the audience need to see each thing for. Simon also asked me about whether or not I had thought about having different segments in my show and I had to admit that it wasn't something I had thought of but it was an idea I liked.

We have got a tutorial with Simon on Monday so I will develop my idea a bit more so that I can discuss my idea with him more.

No comments:

Post a Comment