Thursday 3 January 2013

Dissertation: The Dissertation Starts Today

Today I have decided that as the festive period is about time I start thinking about my dissertation. I know that I want to do it on classification films focusing on sex and violence in films as this is a subject I studied at A level and I found it very interesting and I also have quite alot of notes on the subject.

I am still unclear on what I want my question to be but I think I would either like to focus on how violence in films effects the audience or how films with sex and violence in them get their certificates with focus on video nasties and banned films.

I know that with this subject the BBFC will be a huge help to me as they have their own student section on their website. I have decided on a question I will be able to start emailing the right people and hopefully arrange a meeting or go to one of their seminars to help me with my research.





No comments:

Post a Comment