Monday 28 January 2013

Dissertation: Dissertation Ideas

Well since my last blog I have been thinking more and more about my dissertation and after looking through my Media A-Level notes and looking at all of the books in the library I have come up with a lot more ideas and I have kind of confused myself.

Ideas:

1) Representation of women in Alfred Hitchcock films focusing on the lighting, sound, camera angles and mise en scene.

2) How does violence in films effect the audience

3) How classification has changed over the years and what guidelines film makers have to stick to to gain the certificate they want. Focusing on films containing sex and violence.

4) Comparing film remakes to the originals

I will keep thinking about these ideas and do a bit of research on them all and then on my Tuesday tutorial with Chris I can discuss my ideas with him and see what he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment