Monday 4 March 2013

Production Concept: Finding an Animator

Today I had a tutorial with Simon and I said the same as everyone else that this past week I had been concentrating on my dissertation rather than my production concept. He understood this and he gave me a few more things to focus on this week to do with my production concept such as thinking about music for my title sequence and getting permission for it if I needed it or commissioning someone to compose it, finding someone to create my title sequence and also getting organised with my extended trailer.

So today I left a comment on the Ba Hons CG Arts & Animation @ UCA Rochester Course Blog asking if anyone would be interested in making me a title sequence. I have already had 3 people respond to me saying that they would like to get involved and so I have contacted them explaining the project more and hopefully they will like the idea and will want to get involved.

Tomorrow I am also going to talk to a graphic designer to see if there is anything he can help me on and I am also going to ask my marketing friends what they can offer me which I can put in my package.

No comments:

Post a Comment