Monday 18 March 2013

Production Concept: Tutorial

Today I had a tutorial with Simon and it was really helpful. I showed him my production schedule and trailer breakdown and he was happy with both of them but he gave me some good feedback about my breakdown which I have taken on board and will add to my trailer. We both realised that it was no longer a trailer I was making because I had included links in it and laying out my video like a mini version of the program is what is going to sell it and so I have decided to do a taster rather than a trailer.

I am going to add a "coming up in the show" segment, a "coming up next week segment", credits and an explanation of the show. This will take it over 5 minutes but it will give a good idea of what the show will look like.

I need to make it clear to the audience that this show is different to anything they have seen before and I need to show this through the way its shot, what we show and what the presenters say.

For next week I will show Simon a new breakdown for my taster including shot ideas as well as a running order for 1 of my full episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment