Tuesday 12 March 2013

Production Concept: Inspiration for My Title Sequence

Today I met with 2 animators one of whom is a Ba Hons CG Arts and Animation graduate from Rochester UCA and the other who is in her second year on the course. I met with them both to discuss collaborating with them to make my title sequence. For the meeting I prepared this video of clips I had put together of title sequences and other videos I liked which I thought we would be able to get inspiration from. The main theme of the video is stop animation as I really like the way it looks and I think it is quite modern and would fit with the kind of show I'm trying to create. I added a few music samples to the video as well which I liked one of them was an instrumental which I found on Youtube and the other 2 are by well know artists so I will have to try and get permission to use them if I decided to go with one of those.



I also presented them with this document explaining what I wanted.



I listened to what both animators had to say and I really liked both their ideas. We are going to meet again at the end of next week so they can show me some visuals for their ideas and I can try and decided who I think is best for the job and which title sequence I think will fit best with my show

No comments:

Post a Comment