Monday 18 March 2013

Production Concept: Title Music

I have decided that I want to use Ke$ha - Die Young as my title music as it has a good beat and has a message which relates to my program. I don't know whether to use the original version or a combination of both but I will discuss this with the person who is making my title sequence. I knew that I would have to try and get permission to use this song and so I contacted Sony Music, who represents Ke$ha and explained my project and they gave me the email address of the head of copyright and licences. I emailed her but she hasn't replied yet. In my tutorial today Simon said I am allowed to use music in my show which I would be able to get permission for in the real world and I didn't need actual permission for this project and so I am still going to try and use the song.



No comments:

Post a Comment