Thursday 28 November 2013

It's All Over!

So today was our last day at uni. We handed in our final projects we have been working so hard on for the past 4 and I have to say I am really proud of them all. Even though I have a few issues with the final films I know how much hard work went into them and what a challenge these projects have been.

I know that working on 3 projects was a bit to much for me but I know that I worked as hard as I could and did everything I could for Maddie, Dan and Dean and their projects. However if I had of only concentrated on 1 or 2 I would have had more time to work hard for me by getting my report done earlier and updating my blog more frequently and job hunted before leaving uni but I simple haven't had the time.

I have had an amazing time at uni even though this year has been such a struggle for me. I know that I have worked so so hard this year and I have done the best I can and I just hope that Simon can see that.

I'm scared about what the future holds for me but I am excited to get stuck into the industry and start climbing that ladder to becoming a producer.

1 comment: