Sunday 24 November 2013

Surveys

To help with our report I thought it would be a good idea to get feedback from  the cast and crew members who worked on all 3 projects to find out how professional they thought the shoots were and what they thought about me, Maddie, Dan and Dean in he roles we had chosen to take on.

I created these surveys and sent it to all of our cast and crew on each project. As it was an anonymous questionnaire I asked everyone to be as honest as possible.

Click here for the Totally Maisy survey

Click here for the Love Always survey

Click here for the If I Was King survey

We got some lovely feedback from people and they let us know what we did well and what we could improve upon.

I found this a very beneficial tool as it was great to get feedback from people to help improve in the future and to build my confidence as a producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment