Saturday 2 November 2013

Totally Maisy - Day 4

Today was our last day of filming and I can not be happy with how the whole production has been. All of the cast and crew have been so professional and easy and lovely to work with. The extras were also amazing and I think it was so beneficial to have them there as scenes would have looked so empty without them.

Today was the only day we had any kind of problem and that was the fact that we had not been able to get in contact with our actress who was playing Katie all day and we were beginning to panic. We started to come up with a contingency plan but luckily we had a text from her saying she was running a bit late but she was going to be there and then we could relax. This taught me the importance of a contingency plan and having multiple contacts for each actor.

I have thoroughly enjoyed working on this project and I can not wait to see what it looks like in the edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment