Saturday 18 February 2012

As Live Ideas

I've been really struggling for ideas and I went through a lot of rubbish ones to get one which I think would be achievable with the budget and space we have and will also be appealing to the audience.

My idea is to have a Youtube talent show. It will be called "Next Big Thing" and I will have 3 judges and 3 or 4 undiscovered acts from Youtube who will then audition to these judges in hope to win the prize (which I haven't decided on yet). The VTs will show the acts at home doing their videos and showing their sob stories so we get to know the talent.

I've began thinking of some acts I know who live locally and could possible be potential contestants but I'm going to keep looking so that I have a wide selection to choose from.

I still have a lot to think about but at least now I have an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment