Tuesday 21 February 2012

New Idea for Jabberwocky

I have new idea for the Jabberwocky which is out of my comfort zone but I think I can achieve it and show that I can be a bit dark and serious instead of comical.
For this idea I will have a blonde girl who is slumped up against a wall and is in dark clothes and heavy make up and is taking drugs. I will have her injecting herself and then a slow motion shot of her passing out and falling to the floor. We will then go into her dream where she is in the woods dressed as Alice for Alice in Wonderland. As she is walking through the woods she meets alot of the other characters from the book. She will then begin getting chased by the Queen of Hearts and this section of the film will be very fast past she will trip and then she will wake up in the real world and she will be in a hospital bed. I will have the poem as a voice over and then have a few SFX to create the sounds of the forest but I wont have any of the characters speaking.

I think I can achieve this idea and it will be pushing my boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment