Thursday 23 February 2012

Pitch Day

Today was the pitch day and I was so nervous but I felt confident in my pitch and thought I had prepared well. In the pitch I got across all the point I wanted to make and was able to answer any questions that Helen, Hans and Colin had. Pitching my idea made me really excited about my programme and made me think that I would like mine to be the one to be commissioned. When the winner was announced I was a little disappointed but I was very pleased for Lauren as she had a very good idea and it was quite similar to mine. I look forward to working on Lauren's show and I have put my name down for Assistant Produce, Vision Mixer and also to work on the VT teams. I'm really excited about this project and I'm hoping that as a team we can produce a programme we are all proud of and is even better than last years Pub Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment