Monday 22 April 2013

Produciton Concept: All Set for Tomorrows Shoot

I'm all set for tomorrows shoot I have all the equipment and props I need:
2 radio mics
1 Cannon 7D
1 Sony XD Cam
1 Tripod
1 Yolo tattoo but also a tattoo sleeve as back up

I have printed out my 2 different script breakdowns and my shot list, a few maps to the locations I am using and also concent forms for the presenters to fill out.

I emailed Nikki and my presenters last night to confirm everything. I have said to Maddie and Nikki to meet me in London at 12 so we can go and get shots of the landmarks and then I have told the presenters to meet us at Trafalgar Square at 2.

I am really nervous about the shoot tomorrow as this is the main bit of my project but I know that I have good presenters, a good director and that I have planned it well and so hopefully every thing will go to plan and I can start getting on with the edit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment