Tuesday 2 April 2013

Production Concept: Briefing Nikki

I edited a few clips together to give Nikki an idea of how I wanted my taster episode to be shot. I took a lot of inspiration from Geordie Shore as I really like the fast paced editing and movement in their establishing/ location shots and this is what I want to focus on the most in my episode. I also want to make sure that we got a lot of cutaways so that we could really give the audience a feel for the locations and what goes on there. I also included some point of view shots and time laps as I also wanted to include these types of shots in my episode. I knew I wanted to use point of view on the tube and I also wanted some time laps but I know this will be hard as we won't have a lot of memory or time to shoot.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment