Monday 15 April 2013

Production Concept: My Presenters

In my actually series I want to use Finn and Jack Harris as my main 2 presenters but as they didn't get back to me and are extremely busy for my trailer I have found 2 very comical presenters to appear in the episode. I put out an audition on StarNow to help me find a presenter and I had a big response but many of them were applying singly and I really needed a pair. I searched the StarNow directory for stand up comedians and presenters and I managed to find a few who I contacted.

One person I contacted was Abby Murphy as I looked at some of her videos and I thought she was quite funny and I saw she had a comedy partner. I contacted her and asked if her and her friend would be interested in the project and they were. I met them both in London to discuss what I wanted and to give them a copy of the breakdown script so that they could get an idea of what the episode would look like.

These are my 2 presenters

Abbie Murphy
and Ricky Hunt




















They are both dance school graduates and are now trying to write, perform, film and produce their own comedy sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment