Monday 8 April 2013

Production Concept: Commissioning a Graphics Designer

Today I had a Skype meeting with a graphics designer from UCA Farnham. I asked her to help me create a brochure to display all my important information in my package as well as maybe doing a few mock ups for social network sites. I have sent her a list of everything I need to include in my package and I have also asked her if she would be able to mock up an app design for me which she has said she will be able to do if she gets time.

Her name is Kat and this is her blog http://youcallthat-art.tumblr.com/

This is the document I gave to Kat to let her know what I wanted to include in the brochure and to let her know some of my ideas.


I am really happy with all my collaboration and I feel like it is all really coming together now.

No comments:

Post a Comment