Monday 22 July 2013

Dan's Production Meeting

Today we had a production meeting to see where we were all at.

I had a meeting with Dan first to discuss a few things and tell him what I had been up to. I was able to confirm that we have 2 people on board to help out with costumes and a graphics designer to help create a research document for our package. We discussed how we wanted the overall package to look and and what we wanted/needed to include. I have created a schedule of when we need things done by and to show when people are away so that we know when certain people are unavailable.

Dan was impressed with my progress but we quickly realised that we needed to see the script to understand the updated story and characters, so we went to see Dean.

The meeting with Dean went quite well, he showed Dan the script so far and we discussed the locations and the characters so that I can begin casting and location hunting.

I feel like we have already got alot done with this project and time is definitely on our side, so this should be a really professional amazing piece of work as long as we keep on top of stuff like we have been doing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment