Thursday 25 July 2013

Maddie's Idea - Update

Today me and Maddie had a production meeting to talk about her project and make a few decisions.

The first decision we needed to make was what were we going to call this series. We batted around a few ideas but we didn't want it to be to cringy or too boring. We settled on Totally Maisy. I really like this title as it explains that the show is all about Maisy and it is also young and fun which is needed when aiming a show at 11 to 15 year olds.

We also tossed around a few ideas to do with the title sequence. I showed her the video I made of title sequence we could take influences from. We decided that maybe we could mix a live action sequence with an animated sequence.

Maddie is going away for 2 weeks now and I have said that I will continue crewing, I will make a poster to send out to performance schools as soon as they go back to school and I will continue to do research on the format.

No comments:

Post a Comment