Thursday 18 July 2013

Starting on Dan's Idea

I am really excited to be working on Dan's idea as a period piece is something I have never worked on before and is definitely out of my comfort zone.

With Dan's idea I can begin casting straight away as the roles are for adults rather than children, all I need to do is get the character profiles from Maddie and Dean, who are co writing the film, and I can begin putting out adverts and setting up auditions.

I have been really focused on getting a crew together for Dan's especially focusing on hair, make-up and wardrobe as these are 3 key elements which will let us down if we do not get them right.

I have also been looking for musicians who would be able to lend their music to the film as the backing track to the whole film.

I need to have a production meeting with Maddie, Dean and Dan to talk about locations and decide where we need to be looking and what we need to be looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment