Wednesday 25 September 2013

Totally Maisy - Theme Tune

I have been searching the internet trying to find someone to write and record our theme tune or find a song we liked and gain the rights to use it as our theme tune.

After searching for quite a while I found this song called "Girls Will Be Girls" by the Ultra Girls.


I thought this song could really work with the genre of our show and our target audience. I looked up the Ultra Girls to see what they were doing now. It seem that they were a 1 hit wonder and are no longer together. I found one of the members on Twitter and I decided to contact her. She was totally fine with us using the song and she said she will contact the other girls. I spoke to her over email and she sent this confirmation saying that she gives us permission.

"Hey!
Wow that sounds really good, I'm flattered you chose to use GWBG and will be sure to let the other girls know!
My name is Laura and I was part of the girl group The Ultra Girls: I give my permission for Hennie Clough to use the track in Totally Maisy.
Good luck hope it all goes well!! Look forward to seeing it!
Laura x"

No comments:

Post a Comment