Tuesday 26 February 2013

Both Projects: Contacting People

Today I am having a day of contacting people and watching films and Youtube clips for both my dissertation and production concept project.

Dissertation

For my dissertation I have decided that as I am using The Parent Trap as one of my case studies I should try and find out some information from the Disney company themselves about the film and also other remakes and adaptations the company has made. I looked through various Disney websites and found what I thought were relevant email addresses:

  1. help@disney.co.uk 
  2. TWDC.CorpComms.Europe@disney.com
  3. wdsmp.press@disney.co.uk
  4. dtpukpress@disney.co.uk
I emailed them this:
I have also signed up to IMDBpro and I made a list of all production companies and the directors (who are still alive) that worked on my chosen films and I am going to email them all asking questions which will help me with my dissertation.

Production Concept

Today I am also going to email the production companies of the shows such as:

Magaluf Weekender - enquiries@twofour.co.uk
What Happens in Kavos - info@dragonfly.tv
Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents - contactus@zodiakrights.com

So that I can find out information about their target audiences that I can add it to my research.

I will also contact the production companies for:

An Idiot Abroad - info@meandyouproductions.co.uk
Keith Lemon's Very Brilliant World Tour - emma@jamesgrant.co.uk

So that I can find out about the kind of planning which goes into making a fun but informative travel show like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment