Monday 25 February 2013

Production Concept: I Got the Green Light


So today I pitched my idea to Simon and Helen and I thought it went well. I received alot of positive feeback and also a few suggestions on things I could concentrate on and include in my package. This is the list of feedback I received from Simon.

GREEN LIGHT PITCH RESULT


Hennie Clough – Your idea and package has been given in a green-light with the following provisos:


* You need to make sure that the content of the program is true to your idea, so be careful on aspects such as “pranks”
* Make sure the program content is well researched not just what you think will be interesting.
* Documents, running order script – make sure they all conform to your proposed channel’s remit.
* Only consider the marketing aspects if you have a collaborator on board who can deliver on your ideas.
* Combine the visuals into an extended trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment