Friday 22 February 2013

Production Concept: Keith Lemon's Very Brilliant World Tour - Segments

I watched the whole series of Keith Lemon's Very Brilliant World Tour and created a running order for each episode and I then created this table which shows each segment which is used in each episode. I have categorised each segment by highlighting them in the same colour. There are about 11 common segments which are used across the whole series. Every episode there is an introduction and information on the destination and then interaction with a celebrity whether it's through a love interest or interview. A mixture of segments are used in each episode and this is what I want my show to be like so that you aren't getting the same thing in every episode. There area also some segments which are individual to the episode such as the Global Warming segment in Iceland. I want to try and incorporate this kind of thing into my series as well.



I decided to do this as it helped me to think about the format of my program and what I want to be shown. It gave me ideas for segments and helped me to realise that I don't have to have the same segments in every episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment