Tuesday 5 February 2013

Editing the Mac Twins a New Showreel


After using the Mac Twins in mine and Maddie's twin documentary series I have kept in close contact with the girls and their manager and I have been asked to edit them a new showreel as their current one is becoming a little bit dated.

I have used a similar format to their current showreel as we all liked it. I have used clips from some of the girls more recent projects as well as some of their older ones so that potential employers can get a taste for everything the girls can do. I have also added in some of the clips of the stuff we filmed with the girls. I made sure that when I edited the showreel that it made sense and showed off the girls best qualities and played on their USP of being twins.

I sent a copy to the girls and they loved it. The copy I sent them still need a few little tweeks but I thought I would get their opinion on it before I sent them a final copy in case there was anything they wanted me to change or add in.

No comments:

Post a Comment